Update from the Parish Council on the development of 12 dwellings on the Neighbourhood Plan allocated site, South of Coombe Rd
- Plans are in place to start works in the coming weeks.
- For marketing and development purposes, the site will be known as Penny Mile. The actual names of the 2 groups of the dwellings will be determined at a later date.
- A proposal for the landscaping of the site has been submitted by the developer to the South Downs National Park Authority and can be viewed here:
Cllr Steve Ridgeon, Chair of Planning Committee, May 2022
Annual Parish Assembly
Monday 26 April 2021 – 7.00pm
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, the APA will be held via Zoom
Meeting ID: 853 4850 4081
- Presentation by the Chair of the Parish Council
- Reports from County & District Councillor Rob Mocatta
- Financial Report by the Parish Clerk
- Question & Answer session
- Presentation by East Meon Nature Group
All residents are welcome to attend. You can ask questions on the evening or alternatively email in advance to the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
EAST MEON PARISH COUNCIL WEBSITE
For all the latest information from East Meon Parish Council, including planning proposals, upcoming meeting dates, meeting agendas and minutes, please visit the Parish Council website: https://www.eastmeonpc.org.uk
The East Meon Neighbourhood Plan, which can be found on the South Downs website here: https://www.southdowns.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/EAST-MEON-Made-NDP.pdf. The following text is taken from the Parish Council website:
The East Meon Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) is the culmination of a number of years of work by many volunteers across the Parish. On 9th November 2017, the East Meon NDP was passed at referendum with the support of 84% of those who voted. The NDP was ‘made’ by the South Downs National Park Authority at their Planning Committee meeting on 14th December 2017 and is now part of the South Downs National Park Authority’s Development Plan. The East Meon NDP is used in the determination of Planning Applications in the East Meon Neighbourhood Area (the whole Parish).
New plans have been proposed for the dwellings on land south of Coombe Road, one of our Neighbourhood Plan sites. To view these plans, and to comment, please go to:
https://planningpublicaccess.southdowns.gov.uk/online-applications/ and search for reference number SDNP/19/06024/FUL
To provide effective, efficient and accountable local government for the parish, enabling residents to be involved and have a say in the life of the community and its future development, while preserving the uniqueness of heritage areas and the landscape for the people who live, work or visit here.